Sunday 14 June 2015

Taking a Walk Through Knightsbridge, London

I was recently passing trough the district of Knightsbridge, an exclusive area of London, known for expensive houses, shops and cars. I took a short one-mile walk to the tube station and I was shocked with the amount of automotive treats I saw concentrated into such a small area.


Take a look at some of the cars that I saw below;


Porsche 911 Targa


First I caught someone passing in the Porsche 911 Targa, roof down on a hot summers day, surely this is the best way to enjoy the car.


Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 3 Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 2


Ferrari California


Parked up on a narrow, and busy, road next to Harrods was this Ferrari California.


Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 18 Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 17 Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 15Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 13


Ferrari 458 Spider – Gold Wrap


Two minutes further down the road I spotted this Gold wrapped Ferrari 458 Spider. The wrap isn’t really my taste, but it certainly stands out from all the other expensive cars on the street.


 Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 24 Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 23 Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 8 Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 9


Aston Martin Vantage


On one hectic London road I got this brief shot of an Aston Martin Vantage cruising by.


Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 21 Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 12


BMW M6


Then a moment later I spotted this BMW M6, on foreign plates, flying past in the opposite direction.


Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 22


Ferrari 458 Spider


Here is a Ferrari 458 Spider in classic Ferrari red; the sound that this car made as it passed by was amazing.


Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 4


Ferrari FF


This Ferrari FF was a great little find, parked on a back road all by itself. The FF is a beautiful car and I’m very jealous of whoever the lucky owner is.


Knightsbridge Car Spotting London 10


No comments:

Post a Comment